A chocolate orange with meaning…
The Meaningful Chocolate company have created the world’s first Fairtrade Meaningful Chocolate Orange boxed in the style of a Christingle. It has Christingle symbols on the box along with an explanation of their meaning. The box also doubles as charity collection box with a slot for coins so you can encourage donations to a charity. Everything is plastic free and can be recycled.
- Explains Christingle symbols (See below)
- Box doubles as charity collection box with coin slot
- Made from Fairtrade orange milk chocolate 35% cocoa
- Includes brief explanation of Fairtrade
- Ready made – no need to assemble
- Plastic free
- Recyclable box
- Candle free
- No sharp edges from cocktail sticks
- Conforms to food regulations – no sticky oranges or germs on fruit
The box is 6.5cm wide, 6.5cm deep and 10cm high. The chocolate orange is 6cm diameter, hollow and wrapped in festive orange foil.
Meaningful Orange Christingle (50g)
Ingredients: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin. Cocoa Solids 35% Minimum, Milk Solids 20% Minimum. Natural Flavour: Orange Oil. Sugar, Cocoa: traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 77%.