This scarf is made from Lenzing EcoVero the latest fabric the Thought team have sourced in a bid to lessen their carbon footprint. It is derived from certified renewable wood sources using an eco-responsible production process that generates up to 50% lower emissions and water impact compared to generic Viscose, thus contributing to a cleaner environment. The fabric is super-soft and silky, as well as being made from natural fibres so anti static. This scarf is printed by hand therefore each scarf may differ very slightly, each is one of a kind.
- the design is inspired by the Dante Rossetti painting ‘The Day Dream’ which depicts Jane Morris surrounded by leaves and flowers.
- Screen printed by hand in a small family run GOTS certified factory in India
- Made from Lenzing EcoVero™
- Large shawl size – perfect for wrapping up in, or use as a sarong in the summer
- Organic cotton tassel trims on each corner to finish
- Size is 200cm x 100cm/shawl
100% LENZING™ ECOVERO™
Gentle machine wash at 30 degrees