Thought Sock Box Bamboo Koray Seaside size 4-7
These sustainable socks are breathable, naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, so your feet (and the planet) stay happy and healthy.
- Box contains four exclusive Thought designed socks
- Soft and breathable fabric
- Presented in a beautiful hand-painted gift box, designed to be kept and reused
- Hand-linked toes for seamless feel
- Bamboo has anti-bacterial properties which helps keep your feet fresh, even after a long walk
All of our gift boxes are made using FSC card and vegan glue.
54% VISCOSE DERIVED FROM BAMBOO 22% ORGANIC COTTON* 22% RECYCLED POLYESTER** 2% ELASTANE
The bamboo plants are grown organically protectsing surrounding soil, water and biodiversity. When harvested, the leaves and woody shoots are soaked in sodium hydroxide and sodium disulphide. The bamboo solution is then pulped and pushed through spinnerets with tiny holes – like a showerhead. The resulting threads are spun and woven into cloth. Bamboo can absorb up to 12 tonnes of co2 per hectare every year, is incredibly fast growing, so highly renewable and releases 35% more oxygen into the atmosphere than hard wood trees.